Our needs are fluid and can change on a daily/weekly basis.
Here is a list of our current needs:
1. Sandwiches: Peanut butter only (no jelly). Each sandwich in a baggie.
(Maximum number of sandwiches donated per family is #100 each week.)
2. Cookies: Any kind --3 or 4 cookies in each baggie. Homemade or
store bought is okay. (No limit on amount of cookies donated)
3. Chips: any kind & individual sizes you can buy in stores.
(No limit on amount of chips donated)
4. Face Masks: Sew or purchase masks & save Lives! Dallas has more than 10,000 homeless men and women. The vast majority do NOT have a mask. The SoupMobile is going to mask all of them. Help us collect 50,000 masks. They can be home sewn or you can buy them on sites like amazon.com
We gratefully accept deliveries any Monday thru Saturday from
8AM - 11AM at: SoupMobile Church 2423 S. Good Latimer, Dallas, Texas 75215.
(YOU CAN ALSO HAVE ITEMS SHIPPED TO THIS ADDRESS)
5. Financial Help: Financial donations are appreciated.
6. Dream Team: You can join the SoupMobile Dream Team for only $5 per month
Important Note: Yes we are under siege from the COVID-19 virus but make no mistake about it, God is bigger than any virus! Let me leave you with this Bible verse: Joshua 1:9 Be strong & of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
p.s. Want to know more? Here's the link to The NBC 5 TV Story about the SoupMobile & other charities who are fighting to stay open.
Click here to watch the SoupMobile NBC 5 TV Story
p.p.s. Email the SoupMan if you need have any questions or need more details.
May the Lord bless & keep you all.
David Timothy, a.k.a. SoupMan
Executive Director & Founder---SoupMobile Inc
2423 S. Good Latimer Dallas, Texas 75215
E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SoupMobile Motto: Only a Life Lived for others is a Life Worthwhile!