Our needs are fluid and can change on a daily/weekly basis.
Here is a list of our current needs:
1. Brown Bag Sack Lunches: Pack a lunch & help the SoupMobile
feed both the homeless AND needy children.
Items to put in each brown lunch sack:
- WATER: #1 Bottle water. 16.9oz.
- Juice box: #1 Juice Box. (any kind)
- Chip Snacks: #2 bags of 1 oz chip's. (Any Kind)
- Snack bars: #2 Snack Bars. (Any Kind)
- Cookies: #2 Bags of cookies. (Store bought or homemade)
- No sandwiches needed. We have a sandwich supplier
- No limit on number of Sack Lunches. We need them all.
- Feel Free to add a note with a positive/spiritual message.
- Used 'oversized' brown lunch sack.
- Please do not staple the bags shut.
2. Face Masks: Sew or purchase masks & save Lives! Dallas has more than 10,000 homeless men and women. The vast majority do NOT have a mask. The SoupMobile is going to mask all of them. Help us collect 50,000 masks. They can be home sewn or you can buy them on sites like amazon.com
3. Financial Help: Financial donations are appreciated.
4. Dream Team: You can join the SoupMobile Dream Team for only $5 per month
5. Mc Donald's $5 Gift Card: These $5 Gift Cards allow a homeless man or woman to walk into a Mc Donald's with dignity & order a hot meal & a cup of coffee. (No Limit on amount of $5 cards donated)
Important Note: Yes we are under siege from the COVID-19 virus but make no mistake about it, God is bigger than any virus! Let me leave you with this Bible verse: Joshua 1:9 Be strong & of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
p.s. Want to know more? Here's the link to The The Wfaa Channel 8 TV Story about the SoupMobile.
Click here to watch the SoupMobile WFAA 8 TV Story
p.p.s. Email the SoupMan if you need have any questions or need more details.
May the Lord bless & keep you all.
David Timothy, a.k.a. SoupMan
Executive Director & Founder---SoupMobile Inc
2423 S. Good Latimer Dallas, Texas 75215
E-Mail:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
SoupMobile Motto: Only a Life Lived for others is a Life Worthwhile!